Feb 9, 2008

Snow


Star Scream & the Destron G shock I picked up



ODAIBA







Snowing in Akiba




So yesterday we went to Odaiba. I wanted to do a little shopping at Toys R Us. Surprisingly I didn't go off & bust my whole nut though. Even though I wanted to buy the Boba Fett Real Action Hero & Veritech I decided to chill since I'd be back in Akihabara later on.

I did pick up the encore re-issue of gen 1 Starscream though, suhweet.

Then we walked around the mall & decks boardwalk area. During our adventure I stumbled on a toy store that had the Takara/Tomy + G Shock collaboration Destron G Shock. It set me back about $122 & it is cool as hell. I haven't decided if I will keep it or flip on ebay yet. My feelings are more leaning towards keeping it.

We headed back to the Hotel to rest a little bit but by the time we headed back out for Akihabara pretty much everything was closing down. Then it started to snow pretty bad.

So back at the hotel we had dinner in the dining room then settled back in the room where we cracked open the bottle of Don Julio tequila. Yes I succumbed to the peer pressure even though I feel like shit & drinking is the worst thing you can do when you had a bout of diarrhea earlier in the day.

Today we were supposed to chill at Yoyogi for a bit but if starts snowing I'm going to go ahead & pass on that, maybe I'll shop some in Harajuku then head back to Shibuya & do some shopping.

Tonight we are meeting up at at my friend Michiyo's Roppongi Hills apartment with a some of my Tokyo Tomodachis & having dinner. I'll try & take more photos.

5 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

I am INSANELY JEALOUS of your transformers G-shock

craig said...

i like the way u can see the snow in the pics.

wonton said...

RAH Boba Fett is over rated anyways. And over priced. Damn man, I'll have to make your next trip

Tsuji Eriku said...

@ wonton yeah I hear you about Boba Fett but everything just looks cooler with kanji & kana written on it ya know...

Rangudon Argeru said...

and you can never go wrong with the Fett man..I literally LOVE my Marmit Boba Fett