Feb 11, 2008

uh, oh

So it seems that I've managed to get myself into a bit of trouble.
I've woven a complicated web of emotional bullshit for myself & a good friend here.
Last night the fellas & I met up with some of my Tokyo tomodachis & we headed out to an izakaya for some food & drinks. After a few rounds we moved the party to a bar, then a second bar where we partied until the wee hours.
Well this morning when I woke up I wasn't at the Akasaka Excel Hotel. I was at Hotel Satoh butt booty ass naked with a good friend laying next to me & a splitting headache.
I was like oh shit! Plus I knew I didn't have any jimmy hats on me.
**************************
You all thought I was going to say I brought a hooker back to my hotel then woke up naked in bed with her bloodied & mutilated body laying next to me & the police knocking at my door huh. And that on the way to the police station I escaped & ran all the way to the U.S. Embassy with the police in hot pursuit.
Nah it was nothing that cool.
**************************
Well I kept my cool just then....after she woke up & we checked out we walked down to a cafe & she
pretty much told me what I already knew, that I went bareback, but she also said I deployed my dudes full blast into her.
Now I'm not going to front & say I don't remember everything about last night. But it was kind of drunken stupor where you remember bits & pieces & everything just felt cool ya know.
Anyways while we were sitting across from each other at the cafe, me feeling awkward as hell because I actually like this girl alot as a FRIEND, she says that ever since we met she had been interested in me & that she didn't regret what happened last night. She then asked me if I regretted it, keep in mind that I really like this girl but not in a romantic way, just like with all of my friends I would not want to hurt her feelings, my dumbass said that I didn't regret it but I was worried about her if she got pregnant.
She began to talk & I began to sink lower & lower into my chair unable to look her in the eyes as the subjects of marriage, babies (she pretty much said that she'd keep it if she was pregnant) came up. Then she pretty much told me that she was my girlfriend & asked me if it was ok to tell our mutual Tokyo friends that we were a couple now.
My dumbass nervously nodded.
I know what you're thinking, why didn't I say hell no! Well see, she's really a good friend & I know she's really happy that we hooked up, my suspicion is that she's even happier that my soldiers deployed inside her but still she's a good friend & I didn't want to hurt her feelings, plus I knew I was dead wrong for what happened.
As I thought more about the situation on the cab ride back to Akasaka (I couldn't stand the metro with my headache) what's the worst that could happen?

1. She's pregnant
2. She wants to get married & come to California

Now if she were to keep the baby, I don't really have a huge problem with that, it's just that I do not want to get married to her. I would always do my part financially & do my best to be in the kid's life as much as possible. Although I have a feeling her family will have other ideas about me being in the kid's life if we don't get married.

The only thing I can do is wait now I guess, see if she's pregnant or not. If she's not then this "relationship" could easily dissolve through the long-distance relationship loop hole.
I could find a way to end it amicably & that would be that. We could remain friends, "it just didn't work out".

Let me just close in saying I am a grown ass man & I will have to take responsibility for this either way. This may have compromised our friendship if she's pregnant because I really do not want to get married to her, there may just be no way around hurting her if she is pregnant.

Why am I posting this here? Well part of it is that I have 1upped in having (free this time) sex in Japan with a real life native born onna no hito. The other reason is that as my boys, and girl, with all your collective wisdom & life experiences, y'all should be able to offer me some advice that may be worthwhile at the very least I expect some rude & obnoxious comments.
Also it's real, so it's free game for the homies.

Ja

17 comments:

Kings of Barry said...

incases like this, my ex used to take the day after pill. usc usually gave them out to their students. umm all i can say is good luck.

Rangudon Argeru said...

well you did it...you said you were gonna do it and I didn't believe you...you actually were able to have sex in japan without paying for it!

Rangudon Argeru said...

but seriously..didn't we talk about this a few months ago as a possible scenario of what might happen with you and your homegirl?.weird man

Tsuji Eriku said...

@ Langdon:
Yeah I know it was like we were talking about the friggin future. We're like a couple of Nostradamuses.

@ Kings of Barry:
Bro she wants to have kids, plus since she is digging me she pretty much said that she would keep it.
the waiting game sucks donkey balls ne.

Wu & Kim suggested that we stop by a shrine to pray that she isn't pregnant. But that just sounds too weird & creepy. Plus I don't want to open up a portal to the grudge spirit that will haunt me & my future kids forever praying for something weird like that!

craig said...

kids are cute... imagine if u will lovin a kid heh hehe now imagine your girl ditches u cos you love it not her... but then later on u realise u really did love her...

in other words remember the film Jerry Maguire hahaha

Son of Gigan said...

Hey, look on the bright side. If she's pregnant she'll have to send you some extra cash every month for child support. Oh wait...YOU have to send the money to HER...yeah, you're fucked.

wonton said...

Just give it to Craig.

But seriously. Fuck.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of Gigan said...

Oh yeah Tsuji, you just HAD to learn the HARD way why prostitutes are better than real girls, didn't you?

Tsuji Eriku said...

man oh man, I deserve this.
Wu & Kim have been bringing the jokes all day too.
If she's not pregnant we're BBQing to celebrate bros.

kid wouldn't be so bad but getting married would

I'm gonna go cut off my pee pee now

Tsuji Eriku said...

yo wonton

kid = no paintball

wonton said...

You should check out the pictures from this weekend. The jerseys turned out HOT

Tsuji Eriku said...

yo wonton good shit on the tourney & you are right those jerseys are the ballz. Did your cousin serve as pit crew for you?

Freefall Jones said...

I think you've got it right -- just sweat it out until you find out if she's knocked up or not and then move on from there. You're just going to give yourself an ulcer if you stress over this --btw, did you bring your bottle of Tums?

Tsuji Eriku said...

2 bottles of Pepcid complete bro

CJ Marsicano said...

Damn, dude, I don't know what to say there. Just hang in there no matter what the consequences.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record...Brother Kim did give a valiant effort TWICE to drag Tsuji Eriku back the the Akasaka Excel but the look in his eyes warned of danger. I did bow to him the next morning when he walked in the door even though I was in the world of mega hangoverism.

Tsuji Eriku said...

for the record I don't recall this "valiant effort"

what's the old saying?

You can't trust a drunk Korean?
Or was it you can't trust a Korean?
Or a Korean in Japan is as about as useful as a tall glass of piss in the desert.

wing man my ass...