Mar 30, 2008

Dab with sanitary napkins, Do not wipe.

You guys ever do something you knew was bad for you but you did it anyways because it was sooo good?

Well I love spicy food. The thing is I noticed that as I got older my stomach just couldn't take it anymore. I would literally have to plan when I ate spicy food.
For example, I can eat spicy food on Friday or Saturday given I have no plans the following days.
The reason being is I will have abdominal cramps & the shits. The spicy food rips through my intestines & upon exit my asshole feels like someone stuck a red hot coal up it.

I was pretty broke today & when I woke up & examined the contents of my headporter wallet & saw a lone $5 bill staring back at me I knew there was only place I could eat to the verge of vomiting on that budget......Taco Bell.

Now I personally feel that Taco Bell's hot sauce is shit, I roll with Tabasco & Shriracha exclusively EXCEPT when I'm making my world famous wings, then I go with Frank's Red Hot.

Taco Bell's Cheesy Beefy Melt is phenomenal when paired with Shriracha. You get two of em' for $4 bucks & some change. Oh baby.

Only problem is I have to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

I've been to the toilet 4 times since lunch

Rangudon Argeru said...

ouch..tis like shitting shards of glass it be