Mar 18, 2008

They aint gettin' any



So here's my theory, two horny boys on Guam try to scam the two kawaii Japanese exchange students. They bring them to the playboy store in the mall so they can buy sexy clothes hoping they would get to actually see them wearing it. But instead just like all kawaii japanese school girls they would rather spend their money on cute stationary, well one of the boys wants to see Paul Heffner....it is after all the playboy store.........I hope it works out, what I mean is I hope the girls make it back to japan with their virginity intact, something tells me that they will be just fine

6 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

cracks me up, at the first sign of a camera peace signs get thrown up like gang signs at a rap concert

Tsuji Eriku said...

jesus christ Paul Heffner

Rangudon Argeru said...

d;asfjk;asfj

beemer said...

losers couldn't get the chicks

Garamon said...

Who's Paul Heffner? Any relation to Hugh Hefner?

Son of Gigan said...

I think Paul is the Guamanian version of Hugh.