May 6, 2008

Kinniku Banzuke Jigoku no Final Attack

Konami 2001 for the Gameboy Advance
I thought this would be a nice follow up to SoG's repost:





YODC Crew are OG's in this shit. I've been not making it past the first stage since before G4 jumped on the J nuts. As you can see I picked Yamada Katsumi as my character because I can respect a man that throws his life away & neglects his family to pursue the goal of achieving total victory in Sasuke. I pray to god he saw some money from the sale of this game.
Anyways, check me out not making it .....again.

4 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

dfa;lsfja..i'm gonna have to find a copy of this game

Tsuji Eriku said...

man I am LOVING this A HD camcorder
yeah that game is a trip

Tsuji Eriku said...

oh I can't wait to post vids of me playing all my Japanese trippy games. Domo Kun, Mini Moni, there's all kinds of weird shit in my collection.

wonton said...

aw shit. now I'm going to have to hook my modded xbox up to the computer just so I can record myself beating this.