Jun 2, 2008

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!


left Tani Chiaki 19 yrs (lord have mercy)& right Nakabeppu Aoi a dangerous 17 yrs old

High tail it over to Mainichi news online to view the pics of Sunday's swimsuit fashion show for San Ai. I'll leave you with this excerpt:

"Swimsuit manufacturer San-ai held a new collection show on Saturday in Tokyo's Ginza, where teen models walked down the catwalk wearing colorful bikinis.

Among the six models who posed in 30 new swimsuits on the stage at the Nishi Ginza Department Store were Chiaki Tani, the company's 19-year-old swimsuit model for 2008, and Aoi Nakabeppu, Toray's 17-year-old swimsuit model for 2008."

NEO TOKYO IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

I'm a pig, I hate myself

Rangudon Argeru said...

NIIIICE!!!

beemer said...

Damn! I want to see that Live!