Sep 27, 2008

My Ballz R Drained!



Every time I try to get away they keep pulling me back in! The biggest challenge for me is to find two of everything for me AND Wonton. That's right, I have Wonton's Mighty Mugg checklist folded up in my my wallet in the case I find something missing from his collection I am to obtain it promptly & send him a text message informing him of the purchase so that any & all Wonton Mighty Mugg checklists in circulation stay current. Such is an otaku's life.

I thought Mighty Muggs were awesome when I first saw them but I pretty much cut back on any toy purchases & I am sticking to Transformers/Mecha only. Then I see this shit & I totally submit to the power of Transformers Mighty Muggs. It's a done deal when this shit hits store shelves IT's ON!

Oh yeah & after seeing the Storm Shadow Mighty Mugg I might have to get that, that's just sick. I plan on putting him on my desk at work since I have no toys on my desk at work.

I tried people....I really tried not to go & start buying Mighty Muggs but as you can see...it's not my fault, & NO Transformers collection would be complete without a set of these fine Muggs.

3 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

dlajfhs

you've been sucked into the world of designer vinyl

those TF muggs are fauckin hawt though

wonton said...

I've been "collecting" Muggs now for just over a week. 25 and counting...

Rangudon Argeru said...

get a hold of FJ if your looking for some Muggs..he has quite a few for sale