Sep 16, 2008

There's a God Somewhere



Dear God,

I don't really ask you for much because I don't feel like I deserve your help. What I mean is there's a lot of other people that need your help a lot more than I do.

But I was wondering if you could give me Shoko Tan. I promise I wouldn't be mean to her like I was to the other girls I was with. I really love her & care about her so I just figured I would make a good husband for her.

If she wanted me to dress up like Tuxedo Kamen or Trunks I would.
If she wanted me to smell her cat Mamitasu's butt I would.
I'd pretty much do anything she wanted me to.

Thanks & I'll catch you in that gangster lean God.

Sincerely,

Tsuji_Eriku

1 comment:

Rangudon Argeru said...

I got a copy of her latest concert for you..that will have to suffice in the mean time