Oct 30, 2008

diamond in the rough



yep both pics are her


I have been terrible at recognizing an unassuming girl's potential. For example when I was in high school there was a girl named Jen. I hung out in the same circles as she did but never paid her any mind whatsoever. I must have walked past that girl a hundred times & not had any feelings toward her.
I moved away for awhile after I graduated & when I returned Jen was a senior, a little more grown up & when I saw her again I was in total awe. She caught my eye & I was like I need me some of that!
I eventually convinced her to let me have sex with her which resulted in a draining 6 and a half year relationship.

What I'm trying to get at is I didn't notice any of her potential at all until years later.

I thought about this after seeing one of Craig's posts about a beautiful girl named Sato Hiroko.
I recognized the name, Sato San had starred in one of my favorite J Horror films Cursed.
I watched that film numerous times & thought eh, Hiroko is cute but eh.
Then watching vid clips of her dvds on youtube I was like damn this woman is super hot!!!!
Man, how could I have not noticed what was up underneath that school uniform?
I need to have my eyes checked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

found HirokoSato's wmv
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ITFS1ZE

Tsuji Eriku said...

nice thanks anonymous

Rangudon Argeru said...

mmmm..i likey

rolcab said...

Aritsugu Eriku, it's all about structural integrity. Word.