Dec 23, 2008

Tsuji's home videos

Well I was going through my video footage getting some material together to start my weekly feature "Tsuji's home videos" here on the blog & I must say that there quite few funny things that I've caught on camera.

Please look forward to it!

Tsuji's Home Videos exclusive to YODC featuring:
Kabuki's Belly Zit!
Wonton with his shirt off!
Tokyo taxi cab confessionals!
Yumiko's balcony!
Yoyogi park performers!
retro gaming on the modded xbox!
surfing in the cold ass SF Bay water!
Tokyo midnight snack adventure!
kaiju battle in the middle of Shimbashi!
Akiba in all seasons!
Tsuji re-hydrating with Pocari Sweat!
Big ASS BURRITOS!
Shibuya ZOOM Cam!
The Yakyuu Otaku @ Tokyo Dome!
Real quality cosplay!
Sadako from Ringu haunting the Dai Ichi Hotel!
Nintendo Wii perverts!
making fun of Tokyo Metro employees!

1 comment:

Rangudon Argeru said...

you got gold there my friend