Jan 24, 2009

R U that stupid?

I'm chilling at the crib watching 3 Outlaw Samurai, cause that's how I do. I hear voices outside my window, foot steps on the gravel in my yard & what sounds like a fucking hip hop cypher near my Xterra parked IN MY DRIVEWAY.

I peek outside & I see a few bodies, DARK BODIES, that's all I can make out in the DARK.
I grab my shit, click clack mutha fuckers, tuck it into my waistband then I swing open my front door & niggas scatter.

But one of them decides he's hardcore & slowly starts walking away. I'm like WTF?
"Ah my bad dawg. We leavin' now. What we good?"

1. I'm not your dawg
2. I don't fucking know you
3. Nah we aint good & if you don't fucking kick rocks by the time I count down from 5 you're gonna catch a bad 1.

Then the mutha fucker has the nerve to say "what the hell's your problem?"

5 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

fauckin welcome to the jungle and shit

Craig said...

Oh shit careful yo

U in charge though

Son of Gigan said...

YOU NEED TO MOVE.

Rocky Nguyen said...

Were you able to curb stomp one?!

Tsuji Eriku said...

@ SoG I was here FIRST!