Apr 22, 2009

Hump Day Eye Candy Extravaganza

I don't know about you, but I've come across the below banner ad more than a handful of times during my browsing of the interwebs..mostly on the greatest torrent board for all your gravure and av idol needs, akiba-online




she is just damn cute..I didn't know if she was a gravure idol, an AV starlet or some random chick whose pic was being used to advertise a sex cam website without her knowledge..I wanted, nay..NEEDED to find out who she was but I had info to even begin a search..





so last nite, I was googling around looking for pics for this weeks intended Hump Day victim, Nao Ayukawa, without any luck but within my search, I stumbled upon a particular post over at SleepyJohn.com


alright, enough babbling..her name is Mei Haruka and SHE IS an AV IDOL...praise the lord!






Sexual Harassment Panda's
NSFW BUFFER
\
O
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
-







1 comment:

beemer said...

With that posture in the last pic? I would say AV.