Apr 10, 2009

The real Tsuji no uchi


The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I have a confession to make. I never beat this game when I bought it on the Nintendo 64. It's not something I'm proud of, it's something I hid from my friends like the fact that I never owned a G1 Optimus Prime or I never beat Super Mario Bros..

My buddy Mikio loaned me his Gamecube copy but his is the 2 disc version with the Master Quest included. I am now determined to beat this sumbatch. I'm in $15 for a Gamecube memory card so I must beat it on g.p..


2 comments:

abbe said...

I love ocarina of time, the best Zelda game for me. Perfect mix of puzzles, exploration and combat. :)

wonton said...

I will also admit to never beating this game...The only games I had on my clear purple N64 (I got in real late) were Rouge Squadron and Perfect Dark. I rented Mario Party 1-3 lots of times, but had stop because my hand actually bled from playing too hard.