May 20, 2009

Late 90's playlist



Del Tha Funky Homosapien "Catch a Bad One"
Bay Area classic Hieroglyphics shit



Grand Puba Maxwell "360 (What Goes Around)"
Grand Puba, so much flavor ...Masters of Ceremony, Brand Nubian, Big Kids need I say more?



Akinyele "Da Bomb"
he represented on Live at the BBQ, he had a dope voice & his lyrics were off the wall
we used to wear army fatigues timberland boots & slam 40oz's and pretend we were in New York



Beatnuts "Reign of the Tech"
You'd be surprised to know how many of your favorite MCs got laced with a beat from the beatnuts



ERULE "Listen Up" because I couldn't find "My Synopsis"
Had to bring it back home to Cali, I was like damn this dude can spit



Freestyle Fellowship "Hot Potato" it's all about the chops
Cali has so much flavor

2 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

classic REAL shit

Craig said...

I likes the 1st 3 & the last 1 :]