May 16, 2009

Tsuji & Wonton chat adventures

The following is an excerpt of an online chat between Wonton & I.
I'm not sure if this is safe for work or not. Anyways if anyone wants to eat some steak hit me up.

******************************************************

Tsuji

wanna go eat steak?

8:53amWonton

excuse me?

8:53am Tsuji

oh you heard me sir

meat

do you want some in your mouth?

do you want meat inside you?

8:54amWonton

right now?

8:54am Tsuji

nah lunch or uh dinner

I need steak

for some reason

I'm fiendin

kinda gay but don't wanna go alone LOL

Wonton

shit, I can't

8:57amTsuji

haha ok

8:58amWonton

I'm sorry bro

8:58amTsuji

all good maybe I'll just grill one

8:58amWonton

it's cheaper that way

and better if you ask me

besides...

8:58amTsuji

to satisfy my hunger for meat

8:58amWonton

I just had a new york strip last night

8:59amTsuji

u dick

rub it in

8:59amWonton

maybe that's why I don't feel the craving for meat in me

4 comments:

Craig said...

:)

Rangudon Argeru said...

mmmm steak

wonton said...

Wow, you linked to my facebook profile?

I'm going to try to do a BBQ one of these weekends coming up so I'll keep all you informed.

Tsuji Eriku said...

man I just cut n paste it was automatic my bad your profile's private though