Jul 2, 2009

Anime Expo Shopping




Here's what I picked up in the dealer room today.
Ollie's been kicking my ass in Street Fighter IV, but I've been wanting a joystick for awhile. I hate playing with the standard dual shock controller it always felt awkward.

Hopefully this will inspire me to play more & level up my skills.

Yeah if I'm looking hella busted it's because I've been up since 2:30 am, drove from San Francisco to LA, spent all day walking around in a dense crowd of otaku & waiting in ridiculous lines for HOURS. I'm feeling & looking busted...

I did get a little boost of energy after finding this though, the stick is beautiful & feels great. I can't wait to try it out!

5 comments:

wonton said...

Homo-Erectus spotted at AX!

Craig said...

Perfect for Street Fighter!

Enjoy the concert man, it's like history in the making man :)

Craig said...

Too many mans in that last comment, I apologise X)

Tsuji Eriku said...

what's up Craig!

Craig said...

:D