Aug 25, 2005

Spread Gun

Like the vaunted "S" gun of the original Contra game, this will be all over the place.

- Saw Red Eye & Wedding Crashers within the last week. My brother (& Freefall) was right: Rachel McAdams is Hat. Not just Hot. Hat.

- I hope my blog matter stays exclusive (as possible) to the select audience. This is the hole in the woods I yell into & cover back up. When I began this I informed one person, who lost the link. As of now, I enjoy the freedom of venting w/o any repercussion or consequence.

- Another 40 oz. dash coming next week. I better get a super burrito for lunch and for the drive home after work. wtf. Little Brother will either be the best/worst show ever. I'm far from a polished product.

- The work desktop today went from Snorlax to My Neighbor Totoro to the Bs to Chloe the dog. In light of recent events I'm sticking to fat beasts. Real or Animated. Sorry for any disappoint or letdown, fellas.

- The kindness of people towards a stranger's worthy cause is humbling & a wonder to behold...even if the hottest woman in their respective lives is the one soliciting donations.

- See you good people @ the Tattoo Expo.

2 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

When is said Tattoo Expo?....I still wanna get my back done in kanji ala former WWF superstar Hakushi..

Freefall Jones said...

This Saturday at the Cow Palace I think.