Dec 16, 2005

It's Another Boy!

I blame it all on my brothers. Somehow in their little odd ways, I know they sabatoged me into only having boys!!!!

Was it the fractured arm or stitches I gave to one? Was it the fact that I totaled the other one's car? Is it because we have known all along that I was always the favorite child??? :) I'll never know!

The kid I have has a buttload of toys and I can only imagine what other toys my brothers can conjure up for the next kid. Isn't it bad enough that EVERY toy they buy him makes ear-piercing noises? It is revenge, isn't it?

I guess the good thing is, my boy will have a built in wrestling buddy. He'll be able to use those moves he learns while watching wrestling with his Uncles to uses better than trying to "take mommy down!"

4 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

congrats!

Freefall Jones said...

I can't wait to teach the boys how to jump all over the furniture so they can play HOT LAVA!

Tsuji Eriku said...

wait. Hot Lava?

Langdon Alger said...

you've never played Hot Lava?!!...basically: couches,tables,ect are your safety..the floor is lava...object of the game: to push,kick,ect.. eachother into the "lava"...hours and hours of fun,laughing,crying and screaming...