Dec 9, 2005

Pic of the Day "Are You An Angel?" Edition...

"An angel. I heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Iago, I think."...


I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use that line..but I wonder if it would work in real life?..seriously...if it helped Anakin land Padme, couldn't it do the same for me?...I'm no Jedi but I like to run around my house wearing a bathrobe while flailing my toy lightsaber all over the place...so what do you think ladies?...are YOU an angel?...*wink*
oh..and so I give to you:


NATALIE PORTMAN

3 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

When you deliver that line, make sure your acting is as bad as Jake Lloyd's.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Bad acting? Blasphemy, you know damned well that Lucas can do no wrong. Take that back or so help me GOD I'll scream like a woman!

Langdon Alger said...

aha!..you noticed my strategic placing of entries.