Dec 10, 2005

To Quote Darth Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Being a bit of a gaming nerd, I like to watch G4TV and my favorite show on the channel is Filter, hosted by the incredibly cute Diane Mizota(who will be my wife one day...oh yes...she will be)..overall, its a pretty decent show but I basically tune in to watch her...well according to a little message on Ms. Mizota's blog, all good things must come to an end:



".... Filter has been cancelled by the powers that be, and I just wanted to let you fans know how much I've enjoyed working on this show. I couldn't ask for a more supportive, enthusiastic and sweet fan base than you have been, and if you've enjoyed watching the show even half as much as I've enjoyed making it, then I will consider this a massive success. Our last episode EVER will air on December 19th. I will miss you and I thank you for your support and kindness, the show just wouldn't have been the same without you. You can always keep tabs on where I'll show up next on www.dianemizota.com. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You (Langdon Alger) are the best. "
....looks like I'm gonna have to start recording the repeats of Filter before its completely off the air cuz god forbid I start going through violent withdrawls if I don't get my weekly fix of the MIZOTA!!....
...and don't cry baby...Langdon Alger will make it all better...

1 comment:

Tsuji Eriku said...

Normally I would feel bad, but Diane dissed me. I never received my autographed glossy that I requested on her website. I had a place for it between Yaguchi Mari & Tsuji Nozomi on my wall of fame. Although my heart goes out to her I can't help but feel that I've been wronged. sigh..........the sad thing about this is that every word is true.