Jul 31, 2005

Constantine - Still Not Sure If I Liked It

Since most (all) of my movie watching now consists of DVD, I won't be very up to date on any of my reviews.

Last night, we rented Constantine. I'm just not sure I liked it. Part of the problem is that even through the awesome Matrix movie, I still see Keanu in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Some movies just ruin people's careers for me and that one did it for Keanu. I still feel that every line in every movie should end with DUDE!

Another problem with the movie is I couldn't follow it. Maybe it was the kid screaming "MOMMY COOL" and "MOMMY EW" beside me. It could have also been that the movie truly did just suck. I am not willing to give it another chance to prove itself, though. Especially since it is only a 2 day rental. =P

No comments: