Jul 29, 2005

Ghosts

Do you guys believe in ghosts?

My son has me freaked out. A week ago, I was bringing him up to go to bed for the night and he pointed behind me and asked "Who dat?" I looked behind me and no one was there.

The next night, I laid him in bed and he pointed past me again and asked "Who dat?" I looked back and ofcourse, like I thought, no one was there.

Last night, He was running around like a "mad man" and had an asthma flare-up, so I pulled out the nebulizer and had him sit down up against the wall while he did his session with the machine. While I sat there with my back towards the rest of the house, he points and says "Who dat?" This time I was brave and I asked him "Where?". He pointed past me and said "Who dat?". I looked and told him that no one was there and asked him "Do you want to show me who you see?". He said no and said "cawee me mommy!!". I took the nebulizer mask off, left the machine plugged in and took him up to bed.

Who does he see?

My daughter once asked me when she and my son were in the kitchen "Who is saying 'HI' to Josh?" and we were the only ones in the house.

2 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

Maybe he >uh-oh< has,...y'know...the "sixth sense."

Langdon Alger said...

alright..i'm officially FREAKED OUT man!!...it took me awhile to actually scroll down and look at the pic of joshy..i thought it would be one of those pics with an unexplained "anomaly"..