Jul 28, 2005

I LOVE EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION!!!!

I LOVE EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION AND.........

they are in my town!! They are rebuilding a home off of Tolenas Avenue in Fairfield. Right up the street from the parents of FREEFALL JONES.

Apparently, I had just missed the crew while they were shopping at Sears for the show this morning. A couple of hours earlier and I could have seen them!! Ty Pennington filmed a commercial there yesterday. How exciting!!

My sisters and I will sign up to volunteer and maybe be able to see the new home on Tuesday. I always chant with the show and I can't wait to do it in person.."BUS DRIVER, MOVE THAT BUS!!!!"

It's great that ABC is giving them this blessing.

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

aw man..is Constance Ramos part of this build crew?...I think she's haught!..oh wait..not Constance...I meant the other chic..Michael Moloney..he's just FAB-U-LOUS!!!