Aug 4, 2005

Bathroom Etiquette

I'm in the bathroom @ work washing my glasses when a co-worker comes in & heads straight to an enclosed stall. As I dry off my glasses w/ my shirt I hear the familiar locking of the door, unbuckling of the pants & tearing of the seat cover. I think to myself, "If I have to #2, I'm not doing it w/ someone else there." As soon as I finish my thought, I hear a most terrible sound. The closest thing I can compare that noise to would be to imagine Donald Duck throwing up for a minute straight while trying to rap like Twista. I hurried out of the bathroom. The question is still stuck in my head: Am I the only one that would be offended as well as disgusted?

3 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

I don't know whats worse..that or when the person actually waits for you to leave the bathroom and as soon as the door closes behind you..you hear the most god awful,horrifying combined sound of someone's anus being ripped apart,"splatter" hitting the porcelain bowl and a faint whimper..kinda like Harry in Dumb and Dumber..

Freefall Jones said...

What? The guy didn't even have the common courtesy to do that thing where you pretend to cough to cover up the sound of the fart?

So uncouth.

Freefall Jones said...

p.s. Terrance, ...>WINK<