Aug 15, 2005

Jasmine Guava Tapioca Ball Tea (cold only)


I wanted to look cool by reading a book in a cafe, so I wandered down to La Myxx to get some tea. I probably should have brought a real book, though, as opposed to Jughead Digest #134.

I'd never been to La Myxx, so the menu was of course, confusing. The board had all the different coffees and tapioca ball (or bubble tea) drinks listed, but the hot tea was posted only as "Select Tea: $3". Was that only one tea? Or a whole list of teas I'm supposed to know the names of? I didn't want to ask--because of the line forming behind me--so I just ordered from the tea ball drinks and got the "Jasmine Guava (cold only)". I'd never had a hot ball drink, and I wasn't ready to get experimental with the Moonlight Spice.

The drink was really good, but now that I think about it, all tea ball drinks pretty much taste the same to me.

FJ

No comments: