Aug 25, 2005

Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

"Don't worry about a thing, coz every little thing is going to be alright"

I was falling asleep at my cube. My eyes was getting heavy and out of no where this song come up on my IPOD. If you ever need something to pick your spirits up, listen to this song. It is so positive. What a message Bob sends to his listeners.

But if you hate your job, fighting w/a loved one, contemplating death (Don't listen to this song, get some help, if your contemplating death), etc etc...Listen to "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.

I'm actually wide awake listening to this song 4 or 5 times as I write this. I have a little more energy now at work.

Maybe later today or tomorrow, I'll write another blog on what comes up on my IPOD.

Thanks for reading....

1 comment:

Freefall Jones said...

I feel your pain, Thongchai. When I start to lose it and want to slip off into dreamland at work, I have to get up and go for a walk.

I usually like listening to my iPod while I'm actually busy - I need some background noise that doesn't include the loud roar of the color printer that's next to my desk.