Aug 24, 2005

What's Your Desktop? --*wink*
















I have 2 Desktops in my life: Home & Work. Since I spend hella time in front of each, they get equal time here. The home one is changed every few days, while the work one is rotated constantly...sometimes repeatedly within a day. My mind is a bit more scattered & easily distracted @ work.

My home screen of the moment: My buddy Manny doing the Heisman Trophy pose w/ his newborn son Devin. Im happy as hell for the newly expanded family, and I'm honored to claim that my friends & I took him to see Nautica Thorn & Aesop Rock right before he officially assumed fatherhood responsibilities.

My work screen of the literal moment: Friends of mine whom, through a consistent barrage of during-work emails/texts/ph calls, manage to keep themselves close to my thoughts throughout the day. My work rotation is pretty much friends, fat animals, and random pix from forwards that are actually worth keeping. By tomorrow, I think Snorlax will crack the rotation. Actually found a pick of him cheering/laughing.


Shit's about to hit the fan. Getting worried.

2 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

All right dude - which of those girls is B & C?

Langdon Alger said...

good observation by Freefall Jones