Sep 15, 2005

"It's A Trap!" - Admiral Ackbar

I get a text message saying she likes a song, stating "the lyrics are crazy, but the tune is something to make out to." My response is something like "Um I'll check it sometime." Curiosity gets the better of me, & I end up downloading it. It turns out to be a song about someone's confusion after turning a platonic friendship intimate. She later asks how I like the song. I can only agree w/ her initial assessment.

At the risk of sounding naive, it's almost so obvious that it can't be what it may look like. If it is what it sounds like...boy did I walk right into that one, huh? Heh. Maybe some time away this weekend will make this past week an afterthought. I think I'll sleep now instead of going through my records, which is what my Friday night/ Sat afternoon will consist of anyway.

3 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

HA!!...my posts aren't the only ones that get hit with spam...oh, and I'm curious to know what song you are pertaining to..

Langdon Alger said...

oh..and don't you love the fact that you've somehow jumped back in time to relive the misery's and drama of high school?..where's Doc Brown when you need him?..and "Earth Angel" playing in the background(HP inside joke)..

Freefall Jones said...

Terrance was the song "Push It" by Salt n' Pepa? Because then she'd be hitting you over the head with a bigger hammer than she's already be hitting you with.