Sep 28, 2005

Random

At some point we've all had to console a friend who was very upset and/or a crying wreck. Ever had to do it to 2 people simultaneously? Maybe, but how about if the 2 people are each talking about their own dilemmas? I had to do such a thing today. I heard out 2 people who were under such duress that they literally couldn't speak on a phone. They contacted me @ work unaware of each other & from their respective places on the continent. Like I said, they were so shaken up that they wouldn't speak on the phone. This meant I was emailing one of them and text messaging the other one at the same time. At the time, I was trying to put out 2 fires so I was on serious mode. Now that the day is over, it seems a little yup random.

Had my 40 oz A's game today w/ some of the peeps. The combination of a light weight 40 (MGD), generous Chinese lunch, mac & cheese dinner, & 8 hot dogs @ the park, I maintained a good buzz yet was sober enough to drive home....if I did drive. Haha didn't even freestyle.

No comments: