Sep 17, 2005

"She's Gone." - Sir Hall & Sir Oates

They were knighted, weren't they?

I went through my phone's Recent Calls list after a missed call (Sorry, Phil). For the longest time, 75% of my missed & received calls were from a blocked #. There are a few sources that call me from a blocked #, but it was one particular number that was responsible for the ones on the call lists. They came in all hours, from during work to into the early AM hours (which made it even later from where the calls came ffom). Looking at my lists now, there's only 3-4 on those lists, & they're from my parents or B's home ph. From my end, the next call I make will bump that particular name off my Dialed list. A small reality check that got to me more than a little bit, but I maintain my stance with conviction.

I'm willing to bet even money they were knighted.

No comments: