Sep 4, 2005

Wedding Theme

I'm definitely not one of those people who dreams about their wedding & what it'll be like. Heck, with some of the stuff going on around me I feel like avoiding girls altogether. When I was in Longs however, the song playing in the store hit me w/ inspiration.

If I ever get married & I have to do that 1st dance stuff, I think my song will be "All My Life" by Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville. It's a nice cheesy romance song, so I shouldn't have a problem selling my fiance on it. What I won't tell her is how I bust out laughing anytime I see/hear Aaron Neville. My reasoning behind this whole thing is that I'd be nervous as shit just getting married, let alone solo dancing. When it's her & I dancing...and that 2nd verse from the song kicks in, I'll be too busy cracking up & trying to stop my shoulders from shaking up & down to be nervous. Between that & what my little brother promised to do, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended that hypothetical evening single.

Thank You to Pablo Francisco for making Aaron Neville that much more entertaining.

No comments: