Oct 11, 2005

Random/Epilogue

This morning I opened the passenger door of my truck to let out a large spider that crept in through the barely opened window. The door slipped out of my hand & hit the truck next to mine. It didn't dent, but it left some incriminating blue paint. I did the honest thing: looked around to confirm nobody saw what happened, moved my car down a few spots, then ran inside the building. After class, I peeped the crime scene on my way to my truck. Another car parked next to the truck. A car with a paint job that matched the tiny scratch on the truck next to it.

Making the turn onto my home street, I saw what looked like a man walking 2 dogs. There are dog walkers everywhere in the 'meda, so I took it as part of the usual scenery until I looked again. The guy was walking a small black dog. The 2nd dog wasn't a dog at all. It was an unleashed cat with a collar walking with them. I assume they were all together. Anyone else ever seen a cat taken for a walk before?

B&C wrap-up: The Bs told C today. B was nervous leading up to it. She anticipated a bad reaction & she felt bad that C may actually feel hurt. The 3 of them called me after work & they sounded like they were on a sugar high. C voiced her excited congrats. They were all a bit too hyper for me so I said I'd talk later. B called me later when she was alone, & she said when they 1st told her, C was hella shocked. When she seemed to shake it off, the Bs said her excitement almost forced...to the point that they were even telling her to calm down. C told them she thought B would wind up w/ the lead singer in my band. B2 responded w/ "Well me & everyone else saw this one coming." B also told me that C said a bit after the news "Now I can leave SF." When B2 asked why, C said "because people are together now." This marks the official close to the story. Like I said: What's done is done. Now it is.

No comments: