Nov 7, 2005

Pic of the Day..."Watch out for that one in the middle...She WILL get you in trouble,seriously.." Edition


I originally intended to squeeze in some other random beauties before posting more pics of my favorite ladies of the Jpop genre but..c'mon!...in my meager little world, there's nothing better....also,I know this pic will have a certain somebody *cough* tsuji eriku foaming at the mouth and speaking in tongues ....and so I give to you...




MARI YAGUCHI, SAYUMI MICHISHIGE, MIKI FUJIMOTO

The lovely ladies(and girl) of Morning Musume...

look for my explanation behind the genius in creating and the marketing of Morning Musume sometime soon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

snarlesnortgurglefartboobookittyyokatabakagaikjindesu. I just pee'd on myself and now I'm going to drag my butt across the carpet pulling myself with just my arms while my legs flail lifelessly to my sides after eating the cat that lives next door's turd.
NAN DE KURE!??! ANATTA NAZE.... (sniffle....cry)