Nov 4, 2005

Pic of the Day..."Yup...You guessed it.." Edition..

Whoa!..its like a ghost town here on this blog...what happened to the rest of the "A-Team?"....poshmom?..FreeFall?...Thongchai "yeah, I'll post something tomorrow" Jaidee?..Southern Cali Girl?..and yes...even Son of Gigan...where's everyone at?....Am I the only one who has nothing else to do all day?!...I mean c'mon...Looks like it just you and me Terrence...just you and me..and a quick hello to my otaku mentor tsuji eriku for the occassional pop in(you should start contributing and bless us with your nerdy Anime knowledge..)....what was I here for again?...oh yeah..Pic of the Day...here you go bastards!!.....and so I give to you:





















MARI YAGUCHI
former Morning Musume member and the tiniest Jpop singer out there..this 23yrold stands at only 4'7" of pure cuteness..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus H Christ. For the love of god why do you do this to us (yourself). I'm gonna go scream at the top of my lungs while I take a cold shower now, goodbye.

PS
Mari-chan's not wearing a bra in the top pic, I wonder if she's aware of that. Someone should bring it to her attention.