Nov 17, 2005

Random


A few weeks ago, I saw a commercial for Bryman college. Among the dramatized graduates was Ms. Tia Bella herself.....1st looking into a microscope then examining some random lady. Hmm I wonder what clinic that was. Haha it's weird seeing those types in regular doctor scrubs as opposed to the outdated-yet-so-sexy little white nurse outfit. She's still one of my all-time faves....I just recently saw a scene where she took on 2 dudes. As far as I know, she only has one BBG scene...as well as one facial scene.



For you X-men heads, remember the short period after Polaris was 1st freed from Malice's posession? Not only did she take on a She-Hulkish body, everywhere she went the people around her got violent & beat each other up. Anyway, that random fanboy memory came to mind when I stopped by the gas station on the way home. When I was inside paying, some lady was cursing out the cashiers for some mix-up. I made my way outside, where there were 2 seperate incidents where people were arguing about who got to the pump first. After work rage, I guess.

1 comment:

Freefall Jones said...

I was going to make some comment about rage powers activating in conjuction to Tia Bella sightings -- but I lost my train of thought because Rosario Dawson is on the Daily Show and they just showed a clip of her shakin' dat ass from the movie "Rent."