Dec 22, 2005

Pic of the Day.."Early Christmas Edition"

well, as our friends from the Land of the Rising Sun get ready to celebrate the birth of Julius Christ by eating a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken(seriously, look it up),I myself am getting ready to leave the cold and rainy weather for someplace sunny and warm. But before I say adios to Jerktown, I'd like to leave you all with this parting gift...and oh lord PLEEEASE, when I wake up Christmas morning, please let me find THEM under my Christmas tree this year..please oh please oh please!!!....and so I give to you:


( L to R) Sayumi Michishige, Miki Fujimoto, Eri Kamei & Risa Niigaki

1 comment:

Tsuji Eriku said...

Very cute indeed. Hey you guys ever notice how even though this pic's from this holiday season it still looks old. I notice that alot. Like the pic has some kind of brown tinge to it like my boxers.