Jan 19, 2006

Pic of the Day..."I'd Like To Takahashi her Ai..." Edition

I have a theory about the ladies of Morning Musume...they are not natural inhabitants of our planet earth...in fact, they come from the planet HOTNESS where beautiful women do nothing but sing catchy pop tunes and have tickle fights all day long...okay, well maybe not ALL the ladies of MoMusu come from the planet HOTNESS...you know the one I'm talking about....its the one that you say "damn, someone really drop the ball on that one or she did some "favors" to get in the group..." everytime you see her..... *shudder...anyway...its about time I featured some other members of the group besides my beloved Rika, Mari and Miki.....and so I give to you...


AI TAKAHASHI

1 comment:

Tsuji Eriku said...

Berryz Koubou is from the planet hottness. Momosu are a bunch of old fogeys. At least that what was written on the hello kitty stationary you left in my mailbox yesterday. Why you frontin' dog? Keep the shiznit rizeal beeyotch.