Feb 27, 2006

One Jew's Review Volume 2 - Bollywood Babes

Priyanka Chopra

Geez Louise. Oy Vey!!!! Looking at this picture makes this Schputz want to go back to the circumcision!!!!!

Sam Weinstein back from an extended stay at the Kabbalah Center in LA. Looking through my collection of Bollywood Movies (Yes, Jews watch the Indians) and came upon some pictures that I would post on a regular basis, but it won't be particularly held to Bollywood queens. In fact, Jews love women of all ethnicities. We are the chosen people.

Take a look at that hotness. She is so babelicious it makes me want to almost convert to Hinduism. I said almost. She has been in so many movies within the past couple years and she has a sexy husky voice which makes me want her to talk dirty to me.

Oy, sensory overload, I got schphillcus in my genectagazoink...

2 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

great googly moogly!!..I'd sure like taste her chapati...

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

Her scarf looks like a snake, but not like the snake from Temple of Doom that had a bunch of little snakes inside of it during the dinner scene.