Feb 3, 2006

Pic Of The Day...Photobook's Galore!!.....Edition

well, Eriku-san had a little fun at my expense with HIS Pic of the Day selection..but c'mon...no one....I mean NO ONE....pick's the Pic Of The Day better than me, Langdon Alger.....so to make up for his fourth rate selection...today's Pics will consist of a run down of currently available Photobooks from the lovely ladies of the Hello Project empire!!...oh...and remember to click the images to purchase the photobooks from the good people at JBox.com(shameless plug..I know)..

first up...from her recently released photobook -19-

AI TAKAHASHI


next up...

ABE NATSUMI

can't forget my future wife...

MIKI FUJIMOTO

and of course..

SAYUMI MICHISIGE AND RIKA ISHIKAWA

and because you can never have enough Rika

BIYUDEN

and because Tsuji Eriku threatened to give me the dreaded Kancho if I didn't included this..


BERRYZ KOUBO

2 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

wonton has the Berryz one burned for me on a disc already hehe. Screw you man & Rika gets too much attention in my opinion.

Tsuji Eriku said...

DAMN man Takahashi got cake bro woohoo! Nacchi is so kawaii.