Mar 10, 2006

J-Music Clip Of the......Deja Vu Edition....

UPDATED...



..yeah..I know I featured this single last week but what can I say...I really like this song...so here are 2 downloads for you..first is the regular version of the video...the difference from the dance shot version?..the girls don't look like dancing ants...AND the second download is their recent performance on PopJam.... AND just added their performance from sunday's episode of Hello!Morning...thanks to the good people at hello-online.org...

Artist: Morning Musume
Single: Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~






Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~(full version) video DL

Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~(Live PopJam Performance) video DL

Sexy Boy ~ Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ (Live Hello!Morning Performance) video DL

3 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

arrrrrrrgggghh! Those black stockings are driving me nutty I want I need Takahashi & Mikitty in my life!!!!!

Langdon Alger said...

indeed..Takahashi is looking ridiculously sexy in the Pop Jam and Hello!Morning performances..more so than usual..and THAT move...you know the one I'm talking about....JEEBUS CHRIST!!!..

Langdon Alger said...

..other notables...Miki(of course) and Reina...plus Sayumi and Risa being kawaii as usual...