Mar 13, 2006

NEW FEATURE!!!!.....Best of Blogger Names...

really no need for an explanation here...I know all of you have come across some creative IDs while browsing the various blogs out there...I know I have... so this little feature was made to basically celebrate the creative geniuses who come up with some very..very unique names....without further adieu....our very FIRST Best of Blogger Names inductee...

KagoFeet




I have to admit...it was KagoFeet who inspired me to create this new feature..after seeing his name spring up numerous times on Cult of Pop..I became so intrigued by the name...did this person really like Kago Ai?...and was their favorite part of this Jpop Idol her feet?...hmmm....regardless of the meaning behind the blogger ID....IT IS PURE GENIUS!!!.....so be sure to check out Mr.Feet's blog at http://donttouchmyjpop.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

The Amagi Walker said...

haha! i'm honored! thank u very much! haha! always good stuff on this blog. the "awful album covers" topics are priceless.

Tsuji Eriku said...

please don't encourage him kagofeet.

Langdon Alger said...

you know what?...I think I'm gonna change my name...I'm gonna change it to RikaTaint...cuz I love Rika Ishikawa and well...I don't have to explain the rest...

Tsuji Eriku said...

OMG that's hilarious WOW Rikataint hahahahahahahahahahaha

The Amagi Walker said...

that's a crazy name, KagoFeet. what will these people come up with next...HitomiShoulders?

Tsuji Eriku said...

"These people" ???

Tsuji Eriku said...

I'm changing my name to Dragon ASS get it? Dragon ASS hehe.

Langdon Alger said...

how bout Hikarulyks_Balz?..

The Amagi Walker said...

langdon. funny funny. how about langdonHarry_a_hole? jk

Langdon Alger said...

how about HikaruhasfantasiesaboutLangdonsArse?....ha ha..glad to have you back on the blog brotha...