Apr 20, 2006

HD's Music Clip Picks

What up everyone! I haven't posted on here for awhile. To get me back on the board let me introduce:

DJ Celory aka Mr. Beats feat. Mummy-D, HAB I SCREAM, and Keyco in

"愛だらけ" (Aidarake(rough translation: Full of Love)).


It took me awhile to get used to Keyco's singing. Aside from that I think this was a great song. Can you feel the love?

and when you get to know me a little more. you'll find that I'm a big Carpenters fan. With that said, here's the Carpenters performing a Beatles Classic "Help" at the Budokon in Japan. This was way back in 1974. I wasn't even born yet. Still it was a great performance. Anyways, check it out. Karen Carpenter is playing the drums! This girl can jam like there's no tommorow! Very nice! She f'n rocks man!


R.I.P Karen Carpenter 1950-1983

3 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

As an art director, I will say this... that Carpenters logo is BADASS.

Tsuji Eriku said...

inside joke

The Amagi Walker said...

yeh, HD from da hood! na man, i can't front i'm from the suburbs. Former Mousketeer Cubby O'brien is accompanying her on the drums. The dual drums sound real nice.

it's a little too soon for the "shooting my girlfriend in the neck" remark. though i did get a slight chuckle.