May 25, 2006

Pic of the Day..."More More More..." Edition

Morning Musume sure has been churning out the photobooks lately..I think within the last year, every member has released a book...with the exception of Makoto and Risa....now I know they're ain't a clamoring for new Makocchan book but for the love of the HP gods, PLEASE release a new Gak-san photobook that showcases her kawaiiness!..please?....anyway..on the heels of the recently released Reina Tanaka photobook, the one and only Eri Kamei drops her 3rd entitled 17sai at the end of the month..here's a little sneak peak

ERI KAMEI

5 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

why'd you have to go & ruin it by adding the title?

Anonymous said...

She seems uncomfortable in the shower pictures.

Langdon Alger said...

aw c'mon...you know with the "more" photobooks and stuff what other title could I possibly use?..ok..I actually had that stupid disco song in my head while I was posting the entry...sorry..."More More More...How do you like it...How do you like it..."

Langdon Alger said...

oh...hahaha...well, when I looked it up on yesasia...thats what it said..but I have since made the correction...

Langdon Alger said...

AND it seems that the HP Gods have answered my prayers...Risa will be releasing a new photobook next month..HAPPY HAPPY...JOY JOY...