Jul 20, 2006

See You Later Jerktown!!!


damnit...it's been real hot out here in the Bay Area....so hot that it'll give you a headache...no joke...the temp hit 106 in my area just the other day..you know what that means?..I gotta get the hell outta dodge and there's no better destination than sunny San Diego....lucky for me, the uber huge geek fest known as Comic Con will be taking place while I'm down there...AND of course I will be attending(c'mon, I gotta keep my streak going...this will be my 4th straight year)...now you won't see me dawning some freakin costume or anything, I'm not THAT big of a dork(plus I got kicked out last year for sporting a Slim Good Body outfit) but I will be running around the convention floor hunting down all those oh-so exclusive goodies....hopefully I won't spend all my loot or I might have to resort to selling some oranges on the corner or doing some minor landscaping...

...so stay tuned...I'll be taking plenty of pics and will bring to you the official YODC-SDCC 2006 Report in the coming days....

No comments: