Aug 21, 2006

half-Celebrity look-a-likes


One is the suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder (and may I add a fancy dresser, dressin' kinda Furley in Seinfled's "Baby Blue"). The other is an accompished dj, producer, and founder of Stonesthrow records.

I mean, did the authorities confiscate his belt (potential weapon) or did John Mark Karr (I love how potential suspects are always labled with their full name) find the perfect pair of khakis?

For more interesting photographs (by yours truly and DJ NeoGeo), click here. I hear there's a lotta Fairfield people in this set of pics.

3 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

Hey I remember that cat Niel from my Armijo year, he used to go by neo geo back then too. hehe. wow you guys are paaaartaaayin'. I need to get out more, does he spin any jpop?

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

The closest thing to Jpop he spins is that Pharrell song where he mentions Bapes. He mostly spins aboriginal folk music... that and dancehall.

Tsuji Eriku said...

great so I'll put on my backpack & my timz & big bubble jacket & we'll have a cypher later.