Aug 4, 2006

A Night With Nana Kitade....And the rest of the Otaku Scum...


and I use the word "scum" as a term of endearment...anyway...Eriku and I headed to Virigin Megastore out in SF this past Wednesday to check out Nana Kitade...not gonna do a big write up on it cuz I THINK Eriku plans on doing it..*hint....but here are some pics I took at the meet and greet....


they didn't allow pics to be taken during her performance so I had to settle for a shot of the crowd


after singing only a few songs...she did an autograph signing...notice the otaku's in line all dressed up..and I'm talking about the guy in the cowboy hat...

here's our very own Tsuji Eriku waiting in line with his newly found elderly male "companion"

random cute GIRL who got her guitar signed by Nana

the good people of Tofu Records had an elaborate spread of tea and pocky sticks for those in attendance

and the mad dash by the masses to grab some free snacks...

and finally..some pics of Ms. Kitade during her Q&A session..of course some of the otaku in attendance had to practice their japanese when asking her questions...

No comments: