Oct 3, 2006

Greatest Myspace Page Ever!!...."JONAH - Real Life Adventurer, Warrior, Musician.."

"...My friends call me Jonah! I am a Veteran, a Martial Artist, & a Musician, & Love Adventure! I have my own C.D. out titled Have Harp Will Travel.....My CD gets regular airplay on Dynamic Indie Radio (WDYN). I live in Dansville, New York with my wife & huge Tibetan Mastiff dog, Tonru, & our tiny, black kitten Vas'ka. Love fantasy, adventure, action flicks, comic books, etc. My wife Anna is directly from Nikolaev, in the Ukraine, & is a fashion model..."

checkout Jonah's must see myspace page here





5 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

That is teh AWESOME! I can't believe he can get away with having his license plate off-centered on his bumper!

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

You dedicate a blog entry to the guy and yer not in his top 8???

Garamond said...

That's f***ing awesome! He looks great for a 53 year old, and his wife is a hottie!
He has really tough friends too, like Napoleon and Walker Texas Ranger... omg I envy him... even his cat looks mean! (My cat looks like a wimp in comparison.) *sobs*

Langdon Alger said...

well..we all can't be as fortunate as you Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr...we all can't be as fortunate as you..

southerncaligirl said...

Is it just me or does he look like Zoolander on steroids?