Nov 26, 2006

Fast Food Biotch!

What's up YODC! sorry being in the dark for so long. School has been kicking my ass! Well, let me see if i can still bring it for y'all in this post. I fell across this video from King Giddra called "Fast Food Bitch." Now, when i heard the title of this track I immediately thought that they were going to do something like put a bunch of fat chicks in the video. Nope. If fast food was sexy then this video would be the compromise of eating fatty delicious food and being sexy. Will I be able to meet Anna Ohura in a fast food restaurant? Chances are slim for me, but that would be a treat desune? Anyways, this video is fun. To be honest, it makes me want to go to a fast food joint and fantasize about Anna Ohura eating a cheese hot dog. When she takes a bite all the cheese just explodes on her body. MMM...now that is fine fast food dining (with 3rd degree burns after being bukake'd by the cheese)! ah, gomen ne. getting a little too graphic. enjoy enjoy! Happy Holidays!

KING GIDDRA-Fast Food Bitch

5 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

GREAT CESEAR'S GHOST!!!..the dead have risen....Hikaru is BACK!!!

Julia said...

I WAS WONDERING WHERE THE FRICK YOU WERE! Not that I've ever talked to you before, but I follow these things.

Craig said...

Holy shit yes this is cool; Staying power rocks! HIKARU DOUMUOJI!

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

gomen ne for being in the dark for so long. school has been kicking my ass since Sept. I'll try to follow up with all of you here a YODC. Aite folks, back to drafting tables. peace!

Kings of Barry said...

damn... where was this burger joint when i was in japan. shizzle.