Jan 27, 2007

The new sidekick

I couldn't believe when I got a knock at my door from a young man asking if I could teach him the art of daredevilry. Surely, no man would willingly choose to follow in my footsteps, but there he was.

As I stared into his eyes, I could see this was a man with nothing to lose. What horrible event brought him to me? What embarrassment had he suffered?

Before I could ask, he was stripping down to his longjohns and climbing into one of my barrels--ready to be thrown over Niagara Falls...

3 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

oooopsie...
It appears that when you leave a comment on someone's blog at tagworld.com the owner of the blog gets an email notice.

The sitemeter shows that somebody, I'm not sure who, accessed the blog from FUKUOKA JAPAN. This mystery person spent 23 minutes 13 seconds browsing our blog with a referring url that lead straight to Hikaru's triumphant return from Fukuoka post with an out click on SoG's lates blog entry.

Son of Gigan said...

So Tsuji, you're saying you ruined it for BOTH Hikaru and me???

Tsuji Eriku said...

don't worry about it cause I found Hikaru's new blog and alter ego, apparently now they're engaged to be married. So it's only ruined for you it worked out fine for Hikaru.

Some people don't know when to quit.