Jan 21, 2007

Sorry for the delay. Here's some pics from Fukuoka

Miyuki and me eating at Joyful.
Some goodies I brought back. Some plush animals, Animation Noto Mag, By Phar the Dopest Cd, A DoCoMo phone, a couple of Model phones by Au, and some free literature. I bought this shirt at Marinoa City. Not bad ...for 3990yen.Miyuki and me chillin' at Shirakawasuigen

what's up y'all i'm back. who care's huh? sorry eriku for not making a grand entrance. you know what i'm not sorry. you got to wait fool. i'll take my time if i want to. HAHAHAhehehahaha! Anyways, i don't have the luxury of a digital camera, so i had to wait for a bit. Fukuoka was beautiful. I already miss it. So peaceful and carefree. I didn't want to come back. I wish I could stay there forever. My girl took me to many places. I visited Canal City Tenjin, Hakata Tenjin, Diamond City and Marinoa City. We stopped by another prefecture to enter the mighty volcano Kumamoto Aso and traveled down to Shirakawasuigen where you can obtain some fresh mountain spring water. Canal City was awesome. Big mall, cute chicks, lots of fashion and design, and plenty of eats. Hakata Tenjin was also a big shopping area. Tenjin core had tons of stuff that would make any person want to rob somebody. But this is not the case here. the people of Fukuoka are cute and respectful. They handed out napkins to remind us that we are fuckin' dirty people, but it was all good. Diamond city was a crazy big ass mall. They had everything from movie, pet shops, supermarkets, fashion, etc. Marinoa City was cool. I got to ride the famous big ass ferris wheel that usually makes its appearane in many jpop videos, dramas, and movies. That thing was huge demo tanoshikatta desu. I bought a couple of things while i was in Fukuoka. I managed to get the latest DoCoMo phone. My girl works at a place called Best Denki. Its similar to our Best Buy here in the US. Anyways, she got me one and I'm happy. ureshii desu! I also bought the "By Phar the Dopest" cd featuring Kreva and Cuezero. The album was alright. Out of the 15 songs on the album, there were 4-5 good songs. What else oh, my girl got me some Angela Aki, Bestyo, and Soulhead albums. Very nice albums indeed. I bought a ton of food to feed my tummy. I brought home some of that BlackBlack gum. Man, that's some great tasting and long lasting super mint gum. Forget winterfresh, I'm all about BlackBlack! I picked up a magazine featuring animators and graphic artist called Animation Noto. Pretty bad ass mag that has tip and tricks for graphics and animation. I have a mass amount of free literature from movie stores, games, anime, dramas, restaurants, shops, etc. What else, oh Don Don Tei was a bomb ass udon joint. Sushi Ichiba had some bomb sushi. Joyful had some bomb ass fish and mizo soup. I tried this dish called Okonomiyaki and that ish was oishikatta! My girl's family was so nice. Her dad gave me a region free dvd player! haha! crazy yo, but I'm happy I have one. Her mom was so nice too. She cooks some bomb ass japanese breakfast. They don't speak a word of english so I had to flex my broken Japanese to communicate. It wasn't to0 bad. They understood me so i guess my japanese wasn't too crappy.

Riding the big ass ferris wheel at Marinoa CityThe big ass ferris wheel. That thing is huge!Canal City Tenjin. One of the illest places to kick it in Fukuoka.We had some old lady take this pick. Kind of blurry.
Uh, Ultraman yo! Too bad everything in the store was expensive. Hell, everything was expensive when translating the prices to US dollars. 60USD's for a shirt? crazy yo.
This is it. Kumamoto Aso. It took 3 hours to get there, but it was worth it.
Shirakawasuigen. Get yo cups and taste some fine mountain spring water. Too bad they didn't let me bring it on the plane. Baka! I should've kept it in my luggage.
Miyuki, her dog Ryu, and me standing before Kumamoto Aso.

Anyways, one week went by too fast. I'm gonna try to go back in the summer. There was so much to do and I didn't have enough time to experience it all. Daijobu when school is out again I'll be back. I already miss Fukuoka. I miss my girl so much. sigh... Alright everyone. i'm gone. peace biotches!!!

17 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

when we didn't here from you..I figured you got lost trying to get back to Narita or something..haha..glad to hear you enjoyed yourself..

Tsuji Eriku said...

where are the pics of you guys having sexual intercourse?

The Amagi Walker said...

langdon: that would be nice if i got lost in Japan. I was actually at Osaka International. Lots of fine japanese chicks are waiting for you. Hayaku Langdon Hayaku!

eriku: ah man i'm not going to show you my sexual intercourse pics. you might jerk off to my face too much and have sexual fantasies about me. no no i can't do that. u would think i'm easy when i give it up to you. haha! you jerk! all love dood.

Langdon Alger said...

do those cellphones work here in the good ol' U.S and A?

Anonymous said...

Your girlfriend looks great. The pictures were good ones. I really like the sound of that place.

The Amagi Walker said...

unfortunately, the DoCoMo i have is only a model version. from what i've heard they can work here in the US, but you will have to pay a top dollar for your bill.

craig: thanks man.u should definitely visit Canal City and Hakata tenjin. both are great places to meet women.

Langdon Alger said...

so..you bought it to look cool?..man..if I see you at Barnes and Nobles "using" that phone, I'm gonna yell out "He's a phony!!..A big fat phony!!" ala Family Guy..haha

The Amagi Walker said...

haha! I was thinking about doing that, but you called me out so i won't attempt it. although i was thinking of using one as an ornament for my backpack. giggidy giggidy!

Anonymous said...

WOW!...looks like a GREAT TIME. I ate at a Joyfull in Fukuoka (by the airport :P) too. ^_^. That's cool that you got the By Phar the Dopest CD too...I really like their album.

You went to Kumamoto too (Mt. Aso at least)? COOL! Yeah I stayed in Kumamoto most of my time while I was in Japan. Looks like your situation (location, relationship) is a lot like mine...COOL! ^_^\m/

Langdon Alger said...

so Hikaru..how did you meet your girl?...I mean Eriku's been to Japan like 4 or 5 times and hasn't landed a sweet piece of nihongo meat yet!..maybe you should write a "how to.." in the same vain as SoG's uh.."how not too.."

The Amagi Walker said...

shay: cool man, it looks like we damn near had the same experience in japan yo! haha! cool cool! maybe we'll catch each other sometime?

langdon: i met my girl via internet thru Tagworld. it all started as a friendly email and eventually grew into something more. i don't know about writing a "how to.." being that i'm not a great writer nor am i an experienced man of relationships. we'll see. i'm sure eriku will find some hot japanese chick for i know he has had many many more girls than i can ever imagine to have. anyways, i'll think about writing a "how to..." or "what not to do.." it won't be good but i'll try.

Langdon Alger said...

definitely write it man..no matter how much you suck at writing..it'll be an interesting read..

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Tsuji Eriku said...

well, well allow me to retort!
Langdon I have had a taste of the good thing my Japanese sistas have. Let's not forget my nikkei-jin girlfriend Lisa, she had that good thing for sure. Oh, and let's not forget my sexcapades in dens of iniquity & bath houses from Guam to Shinbashi. Oh, and Tsuji is not ashamed of paying for it these days! Because these days it is rare for me to find a female that I can listen to or spend time with longer than it takes for me to bust James Westfall & Dr. Kenneth Noisewater all over her chest & backside. On with the how-to's

Tsuji Eriku said...

"these days it is rare for me to find a female that I can listen to or spend time with longer than it takes for me to bust James Westfall & Dr. Kenneth Noisewater all over her chest & backside."

at least find a female that I can stand to listen to or spend time with that is!

Langdon Alger said...

well..Lisa doesn't count cuz she was a GI baby(she was a halfies) and it was on American soil..same with Guam..I'll give you Shinbashi though..but Hikaru found "Mrs. Right" and you had "Mrs. Right Now"..

aw gawd..I can't even type that with out laughing...not at you Hikaru..gomen

Tsuji Eriku said...

I know what you're all thinking, the answer is yes. I do have a nickname for my penis. I call it the "Octagon". I also nicknamed my testes. The left one is James Westfall and the right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right, you just might meet the whole gang.